Saturday, July 2, 2011

I get a little bit stronger.

I realized I haven't done a gtl in a long time, so here goes.

•Abbigail Marie Cooper was born June 17, and she is amazingly perfect and beautiful.

•I have friends who have always been there for me and always will. Kayla and Chad are amazing.
•Got to spend some time with Robin this past week, finally.
•Girls' day last Saturday was awesome. Pool, lunch, mani/pedi, dinner, Stomp, then to El Toro Loco.
•Oh. My. God. Stomp was incredible.
•Jason's deli Stomp.



•Slowly, thanks to spending a lot of time at the pool, I am looking a little less like Casper.
•School starts in a little over a month and I haven't talked myself out of it.
•Work is not hopeless, and in a month will not be my first priority anymore.
•Angie's graduation was great and she was beautiful and so happy.

•Sometimes it occurs to me how many friends I have and I feel very blessed.
•Cow Day is next Friday.
•I've been doing pretty well for the most part lately.
•And even when I'm not okay, I have friends who will save my life.
•Also, I know what happiness feels like, after years of wondering.
•I finished all of the Harry Potter books (one of my New Years resolutions) and am halfway through rewatching the movies in preparation for July 15 when the last movie comes out.
•I like being weird.
•Jason and I haven't been fighting so much, which makes work better.
•Actually, all of my friends at work have been getting along.
•I made a little mistake last Saturday, but it seems to not have complicated my life.
•I'm taking my vacation the week after next, and I have no plans. A whole week to relax.
•I've been writing in my journal again.
•Sometimes little things make me smile really big just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment