Saturday, July 14, 2012

Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart.

GTL:
•Drew Brees finally signed, three days before the deadline.
•Football preseason starts in a few weeks.
•CFA Cow Appreciation day was yesterday. My sisters and I set a new record by hitting 8 CFAs.
•I have three days off work next week.
•It's supposed to be hot and sunny so I can get in some pool time.
•I should get school money in a little over a month.
•I have awesome friends.
•Big Bang Theory reruns
•I'm still keeping all of my New Year's resolutions, so far.
•Knitting blankets
•I may not have mentioned before, but I'm a Ravenclaw.
•School starts in about a month and a half.
•I've had a lot more good days than bad at work.
•My sisters
•Netflix and Hulu
•I made chocolate chip muffins today and they're delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment